How we use your data
The Company collects the data that you enter when you book. That data is stored to progress your enquiry and to manage your booking. It is retained to allow us to provide good service; for example to easily rebook over the phone, or to return lost property to you.
The Company neither collects nor stores customers’ payment card details.
The Company does not generally send marketing emails but may send exceptional news, using your contact information. We do not share your data with any other organisation.
If you wish, you may ask the Company to remove your details from our database, using the Contact page of the website.
Number of occupants
It should be noted that we do not permit pets or smoking in the caravans.
Occupiers MUST leave the property in a completely clean and tidy condition.
times of arrival/departure and keys
The premises cannot be occupied before 2 pm or after 6 pm unless by prior arrangement. A representative will be on-site on the day of arrival to hand over the keys. On the morning of your departure, a representative will be on-site to receive the keys and any outstanding balances.
Any dissatisfaction with the accommodation MUST be reported to Polkerrris holidays within 24 hours of arrival. Any damages to the premises or the contents thereof caused by an Occupier or member of the Occupiers party is to be reported to Polkerris Holidays immediately and to be paid for forthwith.
The owners accept no responsibility or risk of loss or damage to any property (including vehicles, boats, and trailers) of any Occupier or member of the Occupier’s party.
Whilst every effort is made to provide an honest and accurate description of properties in our brochures, website, and advertisements, they are intended as a guide only and do not form part of the contract.
cancellations & deposit
The deposit is accepted as a cancellation fee.
If for any reason an Occupier cancels a booking within four weeks of the day of arrival or fails to take up the accommodation without cancelling the booking the deposit shall be forthwith forfeited to Polkerris Holidays and the balance of the total charge for the accommodation shall remain due and payable to the owners. Polkerris holidays will attempt to find other occupiers to take the accommodation, and if successful, will refund so much of the final balance of the total charge as remains after the Owners expenses and loss of profit on the cancellation or failure to take up the booking have been met.
If for any reason a booking is cancelled more than four weeks before the date of arrival, the whole of the deposit shall be forfeited to Polkerris Holidays who shall be entitled to retain it unless another Occupier to take the accommodation can be found, whereupon the deposit will be refunded less £25 cancellation charge.
covid19 government restrictions
Due to the nature of the current COVID19 pandemic, we have introduced COVID19 terms and conditions with regard to cancellation due specifically and only to local government restrictions.
Early notification and evidence of your local government COVID19 restrictions are required as soon as they become known to you. You MUST contact us immediately, upon learning of any local government restrictions that may affect your ability to honour your booking.
In the first instance, in discussion with you, we would automatically try to offer alternative dates where possible. We are aware that this solution may not work in all circumstances.
Therefore where rebooking has been explored extensively and is not a viable option, Under these circumstances we will offer a refund of the deposit held less a £25 administration fee.
- Rental does not include linen. You are therefore required to bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and towels. Linen can be provided at an extra cost (see reservation request).
- The owners or their agents are to have access to the premises at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection and carrying out repairs.
- The owner reserve the right at their absolute discretion to refuse or cancel any booking or to terminate any arrangements made for any Occupier or Occupier’s party at any time without being under any obligation to assign a reason.
- In the event of exercise of this right, the Owners shall be under no liability to the Occupier or Occupier’s party or any other person or persons affected save to refund any monies paid by or in respect of such Occupier for such booking or where the arrangements have already commenced to refund such amounts that the owners in their discretion think reasonable to attribute to the incompleted portion.
- Nothing herein contained shall be deemed to create a legal demise or any greater interest than a license for the purpose of a holiday on the terms hereinbefore provided.